Let's Get Started!
The Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System is built on a structured schedule to help provide the best possible personal one-on-one instruction and to best help the client achieve the most accurate charting instruction for their intentions. This system is not self-taught. Materials will only be provided to clients in active follow-ups.
Learning CrMS begins with an Introductory Session, which provides an overview of the method and how to “NaProTrack” your cycle. This session is followed by a series of essential, personalized, individual Follow-Up appointments with a FertilityCare Practitioner. You must attend BOTH the Introductory Session and a series of Follow Up appointments in order to utilize this system.
Schedule of Individualized Follow-up Sessions:
- Following the introductory session is a system of private follow-up sessions over the course of a year:
- Subsequent Follow-ups are recommended every six to twelve months as needed. This schedule can be individually adjusted to meet your needs.
- Payments may be made by check, cash or via Paypal.
- For checks, please contact me for the exact wording to place on the Pay and Memo lines.
- For Paypal payments, you will be sent an invoice. If you don't have a Paypal account, you can still pay through Paypal.
Variations to the Basic Follow-Up Session Schedule
- There are occasions where follow-ups every two weeks may be necessary beyond the two months in order to properly manage a chart.
- After the first two months of charting, breastfeeding women will maintain an every 6 week follow-up schedule until three cycles have been charted.
Can I learn online?
Yes! If you would like to learn about the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System and distance prevents you from attending in person appointments, we offer an education program via Skype or Google+ Hangouts. We have the capability of providing services to women and couples in other states and in some circumstances are able to serve international clients. For more information, please contact us. We have worked with clients all over the United States as well as in Italy and Afghanistan.
Follow-Up Requirements for Long Distance Clients:
- You must have a red ink pen available during follow-up sessions in order to make corrections
- You must have access to a computer or electronic device with a large screen, a scanner, and good internet service with a Skype or Google+ account.
- You must email your practitioner a copy of your chart no later than 6 p.m. the night before your appointment. Failure to due so may result in the need to reschedule your appointment.
- You must have your user manual and chart present with you at the follow-up.
*If you have been diagnosed with Infertility, are under the age of 18, or have specific personal questions you might like to have addressed during your Introductory Session, we recommend scheduling a Private Introductory Session. These sessions are scheduled at your convenience with a member of our skilled staff. Please see the ‘About Us’ page for convenient locations, skilled practitioners, and contact information.